Traffic Travis Review – My take on it
First of all Traffic Travis review is absolutely free. There is a premium paid version, that offers more professional features, but the free version works just fine for most beginning affiliate marketers and bloggers looking to rank up on the search engines.
The best thing about this SEO keyword research tool called Traffic Travis review is that it not only provides you with keywords, but helps to give you a complete understanding of your niche and all your competitors. Most keyword research software only gives you keyword analysis. Traffic Travis uncovers detailed data for PPC research and for beating your competition in the search engines.
Traffic Travis review has a great balance of Search Engine Optimization tools for anyone who is looking to start introductory search engine optimization. If you want your blog to be more visible on search engine results pages (SERPs), but you don’t want to take much effort to do it, this service is a great option. It has a basic, easy-to-use reporting system and competitive analysis tools. Another option is Rank Easy Google Peasy, a E-book I wrote that will demonstrate exactly the setup and techniques I use to rank on the search engines almost automatically for every article I want.
Traffic Travis Review – What it Does
* Finding Low Competition / High Value Keywords – Traffic Travis review helps you to identify the most popular yet low competition keywords for you to target so that you can make money easily. You simply enter your core keyword into Traffic Travis review and it will analyze data from all the major search engines (google, yahoo, bing) and give you related keywords, the % of competition, monthly searches, and the Cost Per Click value of each keyword.
* Search Engine Optimization Research – The Traffic Travis review software allows you to identify how sites are performing for various keywords. You can choose to enter site urls and keywords into Traffic Travis review and it will show you a complete on page analysis of the site, so that you can identify what you will have to do to beat your competition.
* Pay Per Click Data – Not only does will this Traffic Travis review program let you compare keywords and competition, it will also help you to find PPC data for your campaigns. All you do it add in a list of your keyword into the PPC section of TT and you will be provided with a breakdown of ads that are targeting your keywords.
Traffic Travis review is the insider’s look at SEO without the hassle of learning SEO. Traffic Travis’ Link Finder function is nice; it pulls in a bunch of different URLs that are ranked for the search “<YOUR KEYWORD> + directory,” “<YOUR KEYWORD> + resources” and so on. It isn’t the highest-quality source of backlinks, but it’s a good place to start.
Traffic Travis review has built a helpful “difficulty score” metric into almost every one of its SEO tools, making it easy to get an at-a-glance idea of how hard it will be to rank for a term or compete with current ranking incumbents. It was a bit confusing for us, though, because the keyword generator difficulty scores didn’t always line up with the perceived difficulty of the terms we tried to rank for. For example, everything is exponentially more competitive for the term “antivirus software” than it is for “video editing software,” but the application told us that the latter is “extremely difficult” to rank for, while the former is only “medium difficulty.” It’s a good way to get an idea of the competition, but it’s not wholly accurate.
The keyword research tools within this application are close to a direct import of Google AdWords Keyword Tool data, with a couple of additional helpful features thrown in. It does a lot of the keyword suggestion sorting for you, returning a mixed bag of keywords you are either targeting already or should consider targeting.
This allows you to easily and instantly who is advertising in your niche. This lets you discover which PPC phrases are actually making money. So that you are not wasting your ad budget on non-profitable keywords.
* Site Analysis – The software also allows you to see the top sites for your target keyword. You can then view a full report of the competing site so that you can discover the site age, specific back links, listings, title tags, and general SEO information. They you can be sure to optimize your site so that you can rise to #1 in the search.
Once you have picked the keywords that your site is going to target, you will then need to start writing optimized articles to place on your website and to build quality back links. If you are planing to build backlinks to your keywords using articles you should consider a spin rewriter to save time and speed up your back linking. My favorite is Spin Rewriter 3.0.
Traffic Travis Review – Summary
You now know all the great features that Traffic Travis review can help you make your Internet Marketing campaigns easier. This software is your one step powerful tool that can give you all the information that you will need to know to beat your competitors, choose your keywords, and ensure that you get a positive ROI on your PPC campaigns.
Traffic Travis review is one of the best kept secrets of internet marketing. Get your free download today and start preparing to take your site to the top!
What Does Traffic Travis Do?
- Website overview and status
Easily see a quick overview of the SEO performance of any of your websites via Traffic Travis’s Dashboard. This includes your Alexa traffic rank, the number of pages that you have indexed from your site in Google, Yahoo and Bing; your top 5 pages and lots more.
- Assess your on-page SEO
Traffic Travis makes it easy to understand your on-page SEO with a rating system that shows you where you went right, where you went wrong – and how you can improve. Don’t forget to check out how your competitors’ on-page SEO shapes up!
- Quick competition research
Know immediately whether a keyword or niche is worth pursuing by seeing the difficulty ratings of each of the keywords. Done manually, analyzing the difficulty of each keyword would normally take hours of research, yet Traffic Travis does it at the push of a button.
- Create keyword lists
Traffic Travis can dig up piles of relevant keywords for your campaign. Simply type something in and we will take care of the rest!
- Discover links from competitors
Filter your competitors’ backlinks by PageRank, anchor text and more, so that you can try to gain links from the same powerful sources AND you’ll have a good idea of what you need to do from a backlinking perspective in order to secure the #1 ranking position in Google.
- Track search rankings
Automatically monitor your search engine rankings on as many keywords as you wish. Run reports and visual graphs to see your movements over time.
- Spy on PPC competitors
Spy on the keywords that your competitors are paying to advertise on. (Hint: If they are paying money to advertise on a bunch of keywords for an extended period of time, you can be sure there is money in those keywords). This will save you from having to experiment with your own money for PPC on thousands of keyword variations.